The HDMI Switcher allows access to multiple HDMI devices, such as DVD players and Satellite set-top boxes, for use on one HDMI display. A great choice for home theater systems and dual computer users. No more hassles of manually plugging in different HDMI connectors to view different HDMI sources.
- Easy switching of multiple HDMI sources(e.g. DVD, cable/satellite receiver) using remote control or the switch button on the switcher.
- Individual LED Display of video source channels.
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolution.
- Maintains highest HDMI single link video resolution.
- Supports DDWG standard for HDMI compliant monitors.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Low cost solution for home theater integration.
Plug-and-play. No software installation. Installs in seconds.
More on HDMI (from WIKI):
The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a compact audio/video connector interface for transmitting uncompressed digital streams. It represents a digital alternative to consumer analog standards such as Radio Frequency (RF) coaxial cable, composite video, S-Video, SCART, component video, D-Terminal, and VGA. HDMI connects digital audio/video sources such as set-top boxes, Blu-ray Disc players, personal computers, video game consoles, and AV receivers to compatible digital audio devices, computer monitors, and digital televisions.
HDMI supports, on a single cable, any TV or PC video format including standard, enhanced, and high-definition video along with up to 8 channels of digital audio.